So What's the Fuss About Charcoal?
Used by the Japanese for centuries, Binchotan Charcoal is regarded as the purest activated charcoal on the planet. The carbonised ultra-porous make-up of the wood draws chemicals and impurities from your tap water
making it Cleaner, Healthier and Lighter.
You Can Really Taste the Difference!
Beyond its purification purpose, Binchotan Charcoal can be used as an odour eater, effectively trapping odours from:
• Gym Shoes • Fridge Odours • Bathroom Odours
Any Health Benefits?
Yes! Besides Purifying, Alkalising and Restoring the pH levels to your water ILMA Binchotan Charcoal also adds in Healthy Minerals like Calcium, Magnesium and Potassium.
#Did you know that drinking 2-3 litres of Purified Water a day can:
• Revitalise your Skin
• Boost your Metabolism
• Slow the Ageing Process; and
• Prevent Degenerative Disease
3 Reasons to make the Switch
1. A Mindful and Sustainable Alternative to bottled water and Plastic Water Filter Jugs. Breathe easy knowing your ILMA Water Filter is Non-Plastic, Sustainable, Biodegradable and All Natural.
2. Compact, Mobile and Easy-to-use simply insert into your Water Bottle/Carafe/Water Jug set & forget, we recommend:
2 Hours = OK
4 Hours = Better
+8 Hours = Best
*Last for up to 3 months
3. A Secondary Use - Repurpose your ILMA as a Bio-enricher for your soil OR dry them out and use as an odour eater for your gym shoes, fridge odours or bathroom odours.
Why is Alkaline Water better for you?
But Don't Just Take Our Word for It!
I love these charcoal sticks! I use them in all my water bottles and jugs. It truly works - my water tastes like mineral water.
Great product ILMA! Really makes a difference to the taste of my usually horrible tap water. I've stopped buying bottled water which has saved me a small fortune.
My mum got me on to these Kishu Binchotan Charcoals. Priced well and works a treat!